Why We List the Properties We Do
The Federal Government's 2008 NRAS initiative granted 50,000 dwellings Australia wide. At NRAS Real Estate Properties we work with four private consortiums that have our investors interest in mind.
The NRAS Real Estate Property group sells approved properties, but an approved consortium is required under the NRAS scheme and is your partner for the duration of the 10 years. We cannot stress enough the importance of who your consortium partner should be when dealing with NRAS property.
It's comforting to know that the NRAS Real Estate properties team focuses on you - the investor.
This is like buying any other investment property in the private market. We list NRAS properties that are linked to private consortiums. You are signing a 10 year Non Entity Joint Venture ("NEJV") agreement when entering into the NRAS scheme - we ensure your consortium has their full focus on you.
We are all about YOU and YOUR INVESTMENT.
Why buy your NRAS Property from us?
We screen the consortium on your behalf you get to choose a property for your investment strategy.
NRAS Real Estate only selects certain properties to list.
• NRAS properties that suit a mortgage reduction program, where potentially you could save up to 17 years on your home loan just by buying an NRAS property.
• NRAS properties that are suitable for Self Managed Super Funds ("SMSF") where you can potentially have it paid off in less than 10 years.
• NRAS properties that are in predominately owner occupied areas.
• NRAS properties where the rents are close to meeting your purchase price so the NRAS process creates excellent cash flow.
• We don't list properties where they are managed by community housing or charitable organisations.
• We don't list properties in over-invested areas.
• We don't list properties that are part of high rise complexes, especially off the plan!
• We don't list properties under a head lease arrangement
|Register Your Interest to Learn How to
Invest in NRAS the Smart Way